Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fiesta Mechona: not yet for me...

I've never gone to the Fiesta Mechona. This does not mean that I am boring, but I live far far away and I don’t have bus for back to home in those hours. And this year was no exception.
But, I copper revenge in the next day. I gone to the class of Moras in the morning and then, Katherine, Alexander, Daniel and me met in the Alexander’s apartment. In this place we shared some beers and sandwichs.
Later the fun began: we played to “Cultura Chupística” (Daniel’s idea) and Kathy propused: “things in a woman's handbag”! Everything was normal until Alexander said: “anovulatorios”! We looked and then, our laughter was heard throughout the building.
I had fun a lot! But, I hope go to the Fiesta Mechona in the next year!!!

3 comments:

  1. ahahaha, that Alexander is so funny ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pilar!

    today i didnt see you in the University!


    I leave you my greetings!
    byee
    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete