Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My First Experience with Rock Music…

In 2007, when I was fifteen years old, the center of students of my secondary school made the “Rock Pingüino Festival”, this was a competition of all school bands of my town. All the schools of my town!
My parents were very demanding with me (well, they still are) and they not wanted me to let go. I wanted to go, I needed to go, not only because I love the music, but also I had written a song for my friends of “Prohibido Prohibir” band and they invited me to the show. Then, I occurred to invite my trash metal uncle and he accepted!  I told my parents that I was going with him, and the rest is history...
When we arrived, my friends tell me: -We have a surprise for you!  I scared, and then, I said: - What? What happened? - Jaime (drummer and leader) looked me into the eyes and said me that it was not a bad surprise. I believed him.
Later, in the middle of show of my friends, Jaime took the microphone and said:  Pilar, Come here! This is your song… My face turned red, because I was (I am) bad singer, but I was very happy with the invitation and I accepted to sing the chorus!!
 I knew by comments that the show was “not so bad” XD, but the memories are the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. I´m glad that at the end your parents let you go and it was a very good show!

    ReplyDelete